So you know that feeling when you have so much to do that you just decide not to do it at all? Yeah that’s sort of how I feel about the amount of posts I have to write for this blog right now *insert apology about not blogging in to so long* Not wanting to lose any weekend from my crazy 20 weeks of straight traveling I am going to try to catch up before I start traveling again.
So here is my attempt to sum up these folders of pictures I have sitting on my phone waiting to be shared:
1. Tomorrowworld. Magical. Muddy. Mystical weekend camping with friends, dancing in the rain, and high fiving strangers. (Shout out to Steph for the pics! I was too afraid of my phone getting wet)
2. Philadelphia. The city of brotherly love or in this case coworkerly love. Spent the weekend exploring the city by walking the same 5 mile self made walking tour two days in a row and singing how deep is your love on every street corner.
3. Chicago. This weekends debauchery can only be described in short phrases: “Epic snap story bro”. The goose. Mac and cheese festival. Vodka red bulls in coffee cups. Dropping the hottest mixtape of 2015.
5. Columbus. Not the typical place people would choose for Halloween but any time spent with friends is time well spent. Plus OSUs campus is absolutely gorgeous.
7. Chicago. Apparently I just can’t get enough of this place. After traveling there for 20 weeks straight a surprise last minute trip gave me a chance to see the city at Christmas time and get one last slice of deep dish #blessed
8. San Francisco. So I only spent New Years here but I felt like this was a better to write about then the two weeks I spent cuddling with my parents pug. But don’t worry I have included pictures of both below 🙂
Congrats! You made it to the end! You can now consider yourself one of my personal stalkers, you freak! 😜